Impressa Bladder Suppots Testing Day 1

It is very easy to insert. No different then a tampon. I was very much aware of it at first, I still am when I concentrate on it. It doesn’t bother me when I walk or climb stairs or over things like baby gate. There were bubbly filling for a while. I thought I was adjusting to it, but it turns out size 1 is not right for me. I will try size 2 tomorrow. 

Update June 30: The removal was very hard, it might be because I was clinching my muscles, I am still very sore. I will not be trying size 2 today. 

Calls suddenly not forwarding to my phone – going straight to Google Voicemail

I have had Google Voice for over 8 years and have never had an issue. Suddenly, calls are not being forwarded to my house phone. I did not get a new phone. I’ve had the same carrier the entire time I’ve used Google voice. My Google voice number is not blocked. I do not have do not disturb on. The number was verified years ago and has worked properly until just a few days ago. Everything goes straight to google voicemail. I didn’t touch anything on the app or the website – I never use either because I never have to!

Update 5:20 – I had called Spectrum. The tech guy said that there might be a problem with the modem. I will know for sure tomorrow.

Update June 30: The technician came today. He repaired the wiring and changed the channel the internet connection was on, as it was on the same channel as neighbors internet connection. The phone problem was an easy one. It was just not plugged into router. I could have easily fixed it myself if only I was more observant. 

 

The module “mshtml.dll” was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that “mshtml.dll’ is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.

Method 1 has failed. Method 2 was to run sfc, which found nothing.

I had gone to Control Panel -> Find and Fix Problems -> Fix Problems With Windows Update. Let see if the Win7 updates error code 643 for kb 973688 was solved. The install was a success.

Win7 updates error code 643 for kb 973688

I have messed up and had to downgrade to Windows 7. I am currently trying to catch up with my updates, but keep heaving problems with Microsoft XML Core Service 4.0 updates. First, one I resolved by manually downloading it. Hopefully this one is going to be just as easy to fix.

I am was trying to reset Windows Update component and got “The module “mshtml.dll” was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that “mshtml.dll’ is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again”.

Firefox Crashed

Firefox has crashed when I have exited the application.

Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 6/1/2017 4:12:40 AM
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: DESKTOP-HHSN7PF
Description:
Faulting application name: firefox.exe, version: 55.0.0.6345, time stamp: 0x591b6b66
Faulting module name: xul.dll, version: 55.0.0.6345, time stamp: 0x591b6ff9
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x0000000000b5d700
Faulting process id: 0x3d84
Faulting application start time: 0x01d2dac76337dc33
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Nightly\firefox.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Nightly\xul.dll
Report Id: b8b5490f-32ed-4e9a-8321-74d82c538424
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns=”http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event”&gt;
<System>
<Provider Name=”Application Error” />
<EventID Qualifiers=”0″>1000</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>100</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime=”2017-06-01T11:12:40.948878500Z” />
<EventRecordID>2974</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>DESKTOP-HHSN7PF</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>firefox.exe</Data>
<Data>55.0.0.6345</Data>
<Data>591b6b66</Data>
<Data>xul.dll</Data>
<Data>55.0.0.6345</Data>
<Data>591b6ff9</Data>
<Data>80000003</Data>
<Data>0000000000b5d700</Data>
<Data>3d84</Data>
<Data>01d2dac76337dc33</Data>
<Data>C:\Program Files\Nightly\firefox.exe</Data>
<Data>C:\Program Files\Nightly\xul.dll</Data>
<Data>b8b5490f-32ed-4e9a-8321-74d82c538424</Data>
<Data>
</Data>
<Data>
</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

I have run Zemana AntiMalware and Windows Defender. Zemana has found  PUA.FurefoxExt!Gr – it’s not a malware or a virus – I don’t think that this is causing the problem, but I removed it anyways as it’s unnecessary. Windows Defender didn’t find anything.

Just in case I run Windows Memory Diagnostic, Qiling Disk Master Profesional and Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox  S.M.A.R.T test. None of them found any problems.

I have uninstalled the nightly build of Mozilla and installed Beta 54.0b12 (64-bit). It doesn’t have that problem so I am going to stick with it.

I just earned 20 bonus coins for coming in 3rd place in Swarm’s leaderboard